Sunday 30 April 2006

mf laughs

Sometimes, if you sms me something funny (better if it's totally incriminating!), I'll like share with everyone here!

1) Sito owed me a few bucks and offered *sexual favours* as payment in kind. Then I saw from bank statement that the VAT for dance shoes had come in so..

mf: Guess what? I now owe you twenty bucks! VAT for shoes is in..
Sito: Ahh that's just your excuse to offer me sexual favours right? I'm sorry I'm not so easy!

Er, I don't know about you but for me, the only cashless transactions are done through online banking!

2) Kel: I have to point out this irony. In church we no longer hold hands during the saying of Our Father prayer to try to minimise contamination by HFMD. But the election candidates are shaking everyone's hands. And those who shake candidates' hands are like touching a few hundred others'.

*A few more sms later*

mf: Thinking of jogging, feeling fat. Want to jog in park?
Kel: Pls don't be silly. Now bo jeng hu, no government, not safe for you to jog at this hour. I'm very comfortable in my air-conditioned room.

Oh yes, theretically there's no government now :p Have received my polling card yesterday, my very first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment