Sunday 30 April 2006

mf gets tired

Despite what you think and what I may seem to portray here, I'm an introvert. Fact.

Latest revelation: I'm being drained by extroverted people around me. I'm certainly not anti-social, or I believe I'm not! But being with overly bubbly people drains me. It is as if my energy is being sucked right out of my core. And I already don't have much energy these days.

Or perhaps I just can't match the amount of enthusiasm shown by these people. Or I couldn't understand what their enthusism is all about ie we are simply of different frequencies. Or perhaps I'm too used to KLK and Hup they all.

I decide I don't like to entertain people like this anymore. I don't need to.

I'm getting restless at the comp. Shall move on to next activity: ironing.

No comments:

Post a Comment