Thursday 20 December 2012

Our adaptable little boy

Day 1 of infant care:
ZK looked like he wasn't sure what was going on. "What's this place? Why am I here?" When I fetched him at the end of the day, he was looking everywhere except at me :(

Day 2:
He was curious on arrival. When I went back for him, he looked at me, not smiling but ok.

Day 3:
He was still curious on arrival. In the evening, he saw me and smiled! :)

Day 4, today:
He was crying at home for no reason, refusing to lie down to change or sit down to eat Sophie. But when I placed him in the stroller, he looked at me as if he was expecting something. By the time I handed him over to the carer, he was looking happy and excited!

Fine, so our son is really like us - Sito doesn't remember crying in kindergarten while I know for sure that I was very happy going to school! While I feel a bit sian that he prefers school to home, I take comfort in knowing that he likes it there. 真的可以放心了!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment