Friday 18 January 2019

Pre-date night date night

I want to remember this. So I wrote this on my phone late Wednesday night. Or super early Thursday?

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

At 8.38 am, the boys were quiet. I thought, great, soon I could resume work. The next thing I knew, it was 10.26 pm!

First shock - I dozed off and for so long!

Second shock - Sito isn’t back yet? He started so early today coz he sent Kai to school while I was working from home!

He cane home just after I texted him. I decided it was too late to start work. Anyway I was tired after an intensive day.

I ended up clearing the pile of documents on my desk and tray while Sito was in the shower. Later, we had a little chat about uni life. So nice :)

Yu came in around midnight. He slept between us, with my left arm as pillow.

Sito was playing mobile games. I poked his foot with mine.

mf: My toes are flirting with yours.

Sito: 这样也可以?!

mf: No choice

Sito: *Laughs*

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment