Saturday 19 January 2019

Yang's recent work

Yang brought back a worksheet last week. They were doing a book about fathers so the worksheet was to be done with Sito.

I printed a photo of them from their day out in December, and googled with Sito to translate his job etc. Then last Thursday morning while I was sending Kai to school, Sito work early to do the worksheet with Yang.

Yang thanked him for helping with his worksheet!

The super darling posing with a grouchy face


That night when I didn't do work, I tidied up the shelf and found the old Gruffalo school project we did together some time ago. He brought it back to school for a show-and-tell and brought it back home.

It came with a little note:


I do think it is so funny too :)

We finally bought a keyboard over last weekend and it arrived on Wednesday. I let Kai play with it but his attention shifted pretty quickly!

When Yang came back, I let him practise solfege and playing a single note - the latter came with a little tune and I forgot! Luckily for me, the moment he put his little fingers on the keys, he started singing the tune himself :) Then, he wanted to watch TV *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment