Tuesday 8 January 2019

39 is a beautiful number

Coz 13 is a prime number and I like 3 - totally random!

Anyway, happy birthday to me! :) I had quite a splendid day - I mean, no accidents! :p

Celebrated birthday with the family a week ago on New Year's day. We got there early hoping to visit a couple of churches around Chijmes but Yang and Yu fell asleep in the car so we ended up just roaming Chijmes.

Kai found a few spiral staircases


Yang woke and dashed off, leaving us and a sleeping baby


Then baby woke too


Our trio!


The sofa behind our seats was great for kids while we set up


Spot the baby!


Who's stronger?!


With my loved ones :)


I took leave today as usual, except that there happened to be a meeting this morning. So for the first time in many years, I worked on my birthday.

But I had a surprise from the team!


That was like 15 min before the meeting so we saved the cake to eat tomorrow. I tied up some loose ends and left after the meeting woohoo!

First was lunch with CY at AMK. CY and I used to sing this song 19岁的最后一天 by 伊能静 when we were kids. This morning after getting coffee, I had a sudden panic that I forgot to sing this song yesterday! Then hold on, I should sing this just before 40, not 39! And need to change to 39岁的最后一天 :p I must remember coz I forgot on my 19岁的最后一天!

I was early and walked around the mall - it has changed so much! Bought some LNY goodies and went to sit at the restaurant. Ended up taking a micro nap, too tired *.*

Lunch was good. The last time we met, we had six kids between us. This time, we had a proper conversation!

After she went back to work, I had a haircut at a salon there, one with a Japanese name playing Korean pop...

Just a trim


Went home via CCK. The journey was interesting - plenty of greenery and some industrial parts totally unfamiliar to this city dweller! Dropped my bags and checked Kai's bag before going for some quick shopping and a back massage downstairs - I badly needed that!

Halfway through bedtime routine, I felt that I needed to eat cake on my birthday so I texted Sito to bring back a slice.

He got me a whole cake!


It's a panda!


First, we knifed the panda, then we carved out some cheek meat :p


So there, simple day. Looking forward to my big FOUR next! :)

Update 18 Jan

I had a surprise celebration at YX's place on 11 Jan!


I showed Yang a photo of just me and A, and teased him: Hey, Mama has another boy leh. He took a look, then stared at me out of the corner of his eye and " Mama, issit you were at another person's house?"

Mama 0, Yang 100 :p

Got this from Sito today!


He ordered one for me and one for Jiejie. I took it as my birthday present anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment