Sunday 6 January 2019

New year resolutions

I haven't done this for years. But two pictures over the festive season shook me.

The first was from S - a picture of me carrying baby Kai at dinner downstairs. It made me sad coz I was smiling like a hyena and gosh, my arms were slim! Can't bear to see it again... The second was from Siok, taken probably in 2006 at Sakae Sushi at TPY Hub.

Notice the slim arms?


I can't even rebond my hair anymore else not PONG enough to cover my massive arms. (I also prefer a more natural look now :p)

我极&急需要瘦手!

Took my first dip in months in the hot afternoon of 1 Jan - could this help??


I also recall what my GP said about me needing cardio... I need to more than 瘦手!!

That's one.

Two is perhaps the more important one.

I recall an article CY shared on Facebook. It talked about building and maintaining relationships as an important new year resolution. Yes, indeed. Gonna work on that this year. And just got some parenting tips drilled into me in the first two days of P1 too. The individual time with Yang for his music lessons will be good. Need to work on individual time with Kai and Yu. Well, I have 50 days of leave this year, woohoo!

But can't help feeling that I'm being pulled by time here. Losing weight and building relationships take time. For some three months, I tried to exercise but couldn't spend as much time for bedtime routine with Kai and Yang. I have no other time to borrow from. I'm going to try for part-time again later, when my new boss gets in.

So it will be slow, but I certainly hope I can make good my resolutions within the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment