Saturday 5 January 2019

Yang starts music lessons

My dear Yang had his first music lesson today, and he was, in his own words, shy...

Happily driving on the upper deck of bus


Welfie while waiting for class to start


He kept asking about the various buttons and I could only ask him to wait for the teacher


Yang is in primary 1 too - for music!


And he was quite pleased about that. In fact, while Kai had no homework, Yang had some! We came home to trace his hands and number the fingers.

Back to class.. He didn't sing the first song so I pasted the sticker myself. That made him slightly more participative in subsequent singing. We even practised a little back home. At the end, he said that he enjoyed it :)

The HDB shopping centre looks like a regular neighbourhood shopping area. I found two old-school confectionary shops and popped into one for mini muffins and spotted pineapple tarts! No testing so I bought three for $1 :p Their buns are really cheap too. Sito said we have not lived in a real HDB neighbourhood yet, what with Holland being Holland and now with a mall below selling things at mall prices.

Having a little fun before leaving for the bus stop


Why is this so fun??


Spotted mangoes at the bus stop opposite his child care!


We went to NTUC to grab some groceries before going home. I left the bag there and went to pack lunch. When I got back, Yang had opened up his percussion pack and magnetic board to play. I also learnt that the kids had two of the pineapple tarts :( I meant for Sito and me to try them so we could decide whether to buy in bulk :( Anyway, not terribly nice.

Be spending individual time like this with Yang every week from now. He has been a joy today. Though very sticky. Hope he will warm up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment