Friday 2 June 2006

Sharing some readings

Today is painfully slow - email as well as content of work!

1) Something is wrong with my laptop - pages do not refresh automatically. I didn't realise that until I kept seeing the same thing on Omni's. Hit F5 and true enough, there was a
new entry!

I might have encountered a couple of her examples - luckily mf is smart enough to siam in time :p But Cat 1 reminded me of a case I heard of recently.

This girl keeps herself in the house all day long with the occasional trip to get food. She has only two friends, one of which is a close friend of mine. She must be suffering from some serious inferior complexity and/or depression. She isn't stupid for sure - my friend knew her from university when she had friends. But after graduation, she closed up so completely my friend hadn't seen her for more than three years cos she never wanted to meet up despite endless sms from her two friends!

Think she's harmless, but it's heartbreaking to see someone so young - she's 27 - wasting away in self condemnation..

2) Another article to read
here. Very amusing :p And a related one here - read the last line!

Was cleaning up my laptop when I came upon this list in a folder named "random". Office used that for some fortune cookie thing last year. There was a line that went: a woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle :p

No comments:

Post a Comment