Thursday 17 March 2005

Desperate Housewives!

Do you watch?

I like Susan, I think she's cute and the perfect mum-friend-mum albeit rather clueless. Still cute :)

I like Bree who keeps her household so neat and tidy - only to be expected from a fellow OCD mate like me :p

I like Lynette, capable on her own, and with lovely kids and doting hubby.

Edie's a slut with an ugly face and an even uglier voice so no no no no no!

There's nothing much to like about Gabrielle except that she is seriously hot.. But apparently, I'm her! Gaaar! (Don't know what expression to put here!)



DHgabrielle

Congratulations! You are Gabrielle Solis, the ex-model with everything she's ever wanted - a rich husband, a big house and John, the 17-year-old gardener.

Which Desperate Housewife are you?


Update 18 Mar 05
Correction: I'm not her - Gabrielle. Hence not seriously hot. Ok, maybe a bit. Sometimes :p Anyway I'm just A Gabrielle. Also implies nothing, NOTHING, needs to be arranged..

3 comments:

  1. I see, you like that kind of affair. No problem, can be arranged...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has nothing to do w this article.. did u read the life section today.. we can go chk out the club that the aunties and uncles go to.. for fun... to practise our waltz... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one at Bishan ah? I have a feeling that's seriously auntie-uncle type leh.. But no harm going for a look, can easily check into J8 to feel young again :p

    ReplyDelete