Monday 14 March 2005

Spoofs and satires

Yes I love them and I love the latest one to bits! Too many things to note, especially of the film's audacity almost everywhere.. So, instead of being long-winded and robbing you of all the fun, I'll rob you of only a tiny bit of fun :p

My faves from "Team America World Police"

Fave song, by "Kim Jong-Il", you have to hear it man!

I'm so ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittre throne
I work very hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems that no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery
A little ronery
Poor rittre me

There's nobody
I can rerate to
Feer rike a bird in a cage
It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my body with rage

I work rearry hard and I'm physicarry fit
But nobody here seems to rearize that
When I rure the world maybe they'rr notice me
But untir then I'rr just be ronery
Rittre ronery, poor rittre me
I'm so ronery
I'm so ronery

Second fave; I like the way they're written, as if the movie's a bug or the song you hear on the radio this morning that refuses to go away :p

I miss you more than Michael Bay missed the mark
When he made Pearl Harbor
I miss you more then that movie missed the point
And that’s an awful lot girl
And now, now you've gone away
And all I'm trying to say
Is Perl Harbor sucked and I miss you

I need you like Ben Affleck* needs acting school
He was terrible in that film
I need you like Cuba Gooding needed a bigger part
He's way better then Ben Affleck
And now all I can think about is your smile
And that shitty movie too
Perl Harbor sucked and I miss you

Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies
I guess Perl Harbor sucked
Just a little bit more then I miss you

* Just remember an episode of South Park which made a dig at Ben Affleck too.. Writers don't like him too much hur?

Fave dialogue, non-verbatim of course, cos my memory sucks:

(Gary asking Lisa to give him a chance, sincerely - at first)
Lisa: I can't, unless.. you promise you won't die!
Gary: But I can't promise that..
Lisa: If you promise you won't die, I'll make love to you right now!
Gary: *Eyes wide and looking sort of dazed, in a robotic voice - loins have obviously taken over heart and mind* I promise I won't die.

*Roll eyes*

Oh yes, above leads to the puppet sex scene.. Puppet has bigger boobs than - I shall not be personal - most people..

Also check out the trivialities.

Conclusion? I think the writers are damn niao - no other word! But I like. Might watch it again :p

PS: Pyramid scene looks weird to me, Sphinx seems to be facing the wrong way.. Can someone verify pls?

No comments:

Post a Comment