Friday 1 July 2005

Me time

Thought of some friends the other day and wonder how they are cos I haven't seen them for some time - even CY; sms her only to find out that she went to Yunnan! Then I remember a few more friends whom I haven't seen in a while and I wonder how they are. Another realisation is that I don't have the time to go out with everyone - well, unless we all meet on one day which is quite impossible logistically, not to mention weird. That aside, I also realise I have no me time!!

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me!

Writing (and counting) "me" 31 times is not me time.

I can't remember the last time I stayed in just to nua, meaning watch VCD, listen and sing and shake to my music, read a bit, sketch a bit, cook a bit, just rest; no make-up, no need to change out of pyjamas, no need to be one of millions among the weekend crowd.

I wonder if these friends wonder how I am..

Maybe I'll drop them an sms to say hi, not that hard.. Or, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment