Monday 31 October 2005

18th SG International Ballroom Dancing Championships

I was so totally inspired and motivated last night when I saw the amazing dancing by the amateurs and the professionals!

~ When's it my turn? Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore, um, dancefloor up above..?

MermaidS (ok, random..)

Really felt like dancing when I saw the latin, esp the cha and the jive, and quickstep - I like the faster ones - but I didn't know we could dance during intervals so I was wearing my filmsy black heels!

The first interval started with the foxtrot and Sito wanted to do but I was afraid of foxtrot! Went with Dan on the next song - quickstep - instead. Result? My right shoe threatened at the forward lock. Same thing when I tried with Sito. Darn shoes!

I was lamenting the wasted opportunity but a later interval brought us some waltz so Sito and I went back to the dancefloor to try again! I was stuck at the whisk this time. Decided to do just the steps, ie no pivot, no stride, no whatever technique; just move! Had some fun like that :)

Today, I woke with aching thighs and slightly painful balls (of feet) but I felt damn good too :p

Oh, I sudden feel an ache in my left arm, must be due to the lack of practice this past week. Sito, we must jia you this week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooo OOoo I know I know! The legs are poised differently from the statue! Correct a not?
    Huh... it's not photohunt ah? Chey...

    Na :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am being mean. wei4 she1 me4 cha1 ze4 yang4 duo1 !

    ReplyDelete