Tuesday 18 October 2005

Over yong tau foo (and a slice of pineapple)

1 - mf as Amelie
Was in the shower one night when I heard what could be nothing but some woman having an extremely painful foot reflexology session. At 1am.

2 - Prince Charming
I've fallen in love with the guy in Stairway to Heaven over the weekend. Nvm his pong pong hair, nvm his slit eyes under his impossibly bushy eyebrows.

3 - But I don't want to die
S Korea must have the highest rates of hereditary leukemia and rare brain tumours etc, especially among the young people. They die in almost every other drama. Fine, sometimes they can be miraculously cured.

4 - "You don't behave like a virgin"

Said
Ultimo to me.

Hmm? Um, ok lor. Recalling Jo's words from five years back, why behave like a "pseudo virgin"?? I behave as I like it - in mf-ism (incidentally a magical word, like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :p)

5 - "Lousy daughter"
Kel chided me for letting Mother cook on her birthday which was yesterday. But it made me realise that I'm quite like her in this aspect: I don't mind whipping up a few yummies on my birthday, but get that cake for me! :p (We did get her a cake)

3 comments:

  1. ぜんぜんわからないよ!!! も!!!

    Na

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya, mf ;)

    Yupppss Iv been busy these days.. because of my assignments. But itll end in the end of this month. Finally my time here will end... thats so sad. But Im gonna stay in Singapore for 2weeks on my way bk to Japan! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, this is another suggestion. Write more chinese entries and if you choose to, put some of it on your english blog. Your chinese blog is really cool. If you did write all that, I was and still am blown away. i need to be posted back into reality.

    gabriel

    ReplyDelete