Sunday 9 October 2005

For SZ

Groggy from a late night, I crawled out of bed at 9am yesterday and wondered for a moment, why?? Then, saw Mother take out the ironing board and something clicked: it's SZ's wedding day! Cos I had to iron my new pair of trousers for the ceremony :p

I want to describe the bride! :) The makeup was a sweet look, just strong enough for the colours to show under camera flash. And her hair was in a half twist, with bits of hair sticking out at the right places and a pearly hair piece on top. Next was her gown, a pretty white tube that ran to the floor, trailing off slightly behind her.. Aiya, I'm not doing justice to it! Grrr.. I'll upload photos once I get my hands on my USB cable - it's in my office..

The ceremony started at 1pm in the private suite and it was lovely! The couple walked down the flower aisle as the music played. The couple must have been at a loss what to expect but like a favorite grandpa, the Justice of Peace (think Jo had him at her wedding too!) managed to make the whole thing so simple and just, nice :)

Even while I was busy snapping away - oh SZ, I hope the photos are ok, I left the "proper" shots to the funny pro and took mostly candid stuff - I couldn't help but feel this overwhelming sense of happiness for them. The couple was simply radiant and sweet, everyone was beaming and the atmosphere was just great! :)

CONGRATULATIONS, SZ & JM!! =)

Guess what, I felt like getting married just watching them take their vows.. This is bad, and strange too: first, there's no guy yet, and second, I don't think it's the right time for me..! Gaar, fleeting thoughts!! :p

Anyway, Na was the one who got the bouquet.. Well, actually she asked for it! Ok la, wish her all the best! :)

Then I'll take her bouquet :p

1 comment:

  1. Thank you MF. I had a wonderful day.. And your presence makes the event even more memorable for me, cos I have a great bunch of freinds!!

    ReplyDelete