Saturday 22 October 2005

Hamster!

At Kel's place now. He has a hamster!! It was supposed to be difficult to control (cos Kel cannot make it) but it played in my palms for quite a long while. And we snapped pictures! Not uploaded yet, too bad, but anyway I looked ugly in the photos so no photos here!

The hamster is very very very small.. Oh Tok has informed that it's called a dwarf hamster.. Greyish black, like a fur ball! But one that poos black pellets, two (dropped) on the sofa, two on my left middle finger, but I still like it, too cute already :)

I'm trying to teach Tok to tie hair now. My hair! Haha! He cannot make it ah... :p

Tok: =.="

Ok, the lines in peach are all typed by Tok, not mf... Heh heh..

Kel is watching the Condor Heroes or something on Channel U now. I'm blogging. And Tok is walking around, he seems bored!

I go find other things to do now..

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that my hamster likes potatoes, I shall feed it that next time ;)

    ReplyDelete