Wednesday 4 January 2006

Damage assessment

I've never ached so much in my life! Could barely sit up in bed this morning. Butt to thighs to calves. And there's a bruise on my left ankle but that's from kicking myself with my dance shoe. Upper body just my right arm, the frisbee arm..

In the pm when the sun turned fiery, I sprayed a bit of sun screen on my shoulders but neglected my face. Result? I would like to say Faye Wong but it's actually more Rudolph *^*

Update

FK: Still aching?
mf: Cos I'm freaking weeeak!
FK: *hush* Not enough sex..
mf: Ya, so not enough exercise, not flexible enough..
FK: Any target of late? *mf shakes head* Consider girls la..
mf: Hmmm, different leh..
FK: Fingers can.. *wriggle fingers*
mf: Well, different la..

And now achy mf is off for ballroom, hope can dance..

No comments:

Post a Comment