Friday 27 January 2006

Let me grumble!!

I was damn pissed earlier on. After dinner, I was sitting on a low table packing some stuff quietly on my own when the stupid bitch hit the table as she threw herself onto the sofa next to it.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SHOCKED IN MY LIFE. The noise, the impact - I felt like something got stuck in my chest. It took me a while to realise what happened and I turned to her only to see her sniggering away at my shock, not the least bit sorry! Of course I shouted at her! But guess what, she shouted back and louder with that stupid face squeezed tight and red!

Fuck, kena a big shock and then kena scolded somemore?!

I had to sing along to a whole CD before I managed to get the shock and some of the anger out of my system. The loud singing helped purged whatever that was stuck in my chest. But I was still angry. I ironed my clothes as I watched the 9pm show.

Still pissed as I'm writing this.

Some might know, I'm not particularly close to my siblings, esp the bitch, two years my junior. Before you give me all that shit about siblings must be close blah blah, hey I didn't choose to have her as blood relation; was a stroke of misfortune.

And I don't forgive easily. Still remember some time in sec, she actually slapped me for changing radio stations and I couldn't fight back cos she is physically bigger; I knew my odds.

I stopped talking to her since then. Any communication between us has been out of necessity, unless I feel charitable. Found her a bigger nuisance after I came back, I can't stand the things she does, the crap she says - I just can't stand her!

1) I'm reading in the shared room at night. She walks in and demands that I switch off the lights so she can sleep. It's still freaking early lor, cos Mother's still watching TV! Naturally, I read on. So, "may all the mosquitoes bite you and you itch to death if you don't switch off the lights!" or "else I'll kick you!" How my blood boils! How evil!

2) But she will watch VCD until late at night if she likes. And guess what, the TV is right next to my bed where my head lies. Fuck.

3) It is normal that she's in front of the TV when I come back late at night. Tired, I'll want a quick shower before sleeping but once she sees me getting ready for the shower, she'll dash to use the toilet. Wtf?!

4) And she is the one taking super long showers lor! Even Mother complains.. Using her "chong liang shou", no doubt.

5) TV is her best friend. One Sat, she said she was bored and asked me to watch her Jap drama VCD. Why should I watch her VCDs when I had my Kenshin? When I told her to buzz off and watch by herself, "I just finished watching." Huh? Then why did she ask me to watch?! "So I can watch it again while you watch, else Mother will nag me for re-watching!" Pls, get a life!

Now the brother.. At a bbq, cousins were asking why YQ couldn't join us. Well, what to do? One likes to watch TV, one likes to sleep! He is a true chip off the old freaking block! Every morning, his alarm will wake everyone but him, MZ will yell to wake him, Mother will nag to wake him. Then he will get up really s l o w l y . . . Sloth! I've said before, haven't I? That sloth is the greatest sin!

It's little consolation that they're not violent.. A friend's sister threw IRONS - the iron-and-ironing-board irons - at her siblings, and pushed the TV off the stand when she did not get her choice of programme! But MZ is close enough, so ya, very little consolation indeed..

I'm glad I'm getting out of this place, and when I'm back, I'll have a safe haven called "my own room".

1 comment:

  1. Birds of the same feathers flock together...there are always two sides to a coin.

    ReplyDelete