Saturday 21 January 2006

Satisfied.. enough

Just finished some work at 140am. Could tune further but I never know when to stop tuning and my brain is fried, I'll make do with less than perfect :)

In the past 6hours, I've been referring to this 43-page report by this old fellow. It's long and it's work but his style of writing made the length seem short and the dry stats interesting. I enjoyed it so much I actually re-read some parts!

Think we cannot be so serious all the time. All the papers I've seen before this are very serious, those that can render your caffeine useless if the contents are not to your taste. Or even if the contents are to your taste!

Recall that when I was using S-plus for stats, I was so crap in it that one day I decided I would read all the tips of the day at one sitting! So I read.. And I discovered, to much delight, that every so often, the Insightful people - they created S-plus or something - will insert something random, like "It always rains in Seattle, stay away. I know, because I work here." (not too certain if the second line exists - could be a figment of my imagination!)

Sleep first, tomorrow - er, daylight - I'll make my absence earlier this week felt! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment