Saturday 21 January 2006

Ok, I lose!

Yes, I always lose whenever I say I'm busy like hell or some other negative things; I always lose to people who say they are busier or worse off one way or another.

Isn't it strange that they don't say "me too" but "I'm worse/ you can't compare to me". Then I can't say anything about my situation anymore cos it's like so not worth mentioning when there's something else so much worse!

Thing is, making such comparison, specifically saying that you're much worse, doesn't make anyone feel better, even if the intent is to make the first person who complains feel better. The first guy will be like, "you mean this is still not bad ah? I'm freaking stuck/overloaded etc!" And the supposedly worse-off guy is only sinking deeper into shit cos he's thinking I'm the worst-I'm the worst-I'm the worst *.*

All of us are busy or stuck etc in different ways, how is one to compare busy-ness or what??? (Almost wrote business :p) If you want to lament, a better way may be to go "same here!" and start to kao beh together for the sake of kah beh-ing! Just get it out of the system together! :p

Fine, so be it! Everyone is in stickier situations than me! I don't mind losing cos I think, by being in the better situation, I'm the ultimate winner! Yoohoo! mf wins! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment