Tuesday 24 January 2006

My Lovely Sam-Sun

That's the title of the Korean drama I was talking about earlier in Chinese. Mother was watching it last weekend so I watched too. And the more I watched, the more I liked Sam-sun, the plump girl who made lovely cakes and stuff!

She had no qualms expressing her every thought and emotion, and fighting for what she wanted. Then she talked in the most matter-of-fact manner and with the straightest face even though it was so funny at times. So adorable, I like :) But I also admit I like her cos I'm "huggable" and like to bake cakes too :p

Anyway, found in my old lappy the recipe to the choc cake I mentioned before, the one which I finished (3/4) in an afternoon:

1) Preheat oven to 350F (about 180C?) and dump a tray of hot water at the bottom of the oven
2) Blend these:
200g choc - should be dark choc
180g butter
80g sugar
3) Blend 4-5 tablespoons of flour into four beaten eggs
4) Blend everything and pour into a lined pan to bake for 25-30min
5) Leave it to cool before decorating with icing sugar if you like. Best eaten chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment