Tuesday 24 May 2005

Squeeze!

That 2-3week old pimple finally burst! Itchy fingers happened to pinch on it a little - only a little! - and suddenly blood started to ooze out. Honestly, I've never seen so much blood in a pimple; it's scary.. It was deep blood-red at first but now, yes now as I type, it spots my tissue paper orange. Quite gross yet fascinating :p

Twenty years of perfect skin - spotted only in 1998 by one 8mm pimple - are a thing of the past. In recent years, little dots have become nomadic on my forehead. The past six months were crap; this big one is already the fourth of its kind at my chin =( IS said it's work stress; beautician said it's digestive/ intestinal problems. Whatever it is, pls don't give a scar..

I feel unpretty despite my pretty flower brooch =/

1 comment:

  1. Let me attempt to explain the orange colour bit. Blood is red, pus is yellow, so mixing red with yellow gives orange. Perhaps you can experiment with varying degrees of red and yellow to discover the different tones of orange, hiak :>

    ReplyDelete