Wednesday 7 December 2005

I have a small statue of Aphrodite and..

"You are most like the Goddess Aphrodite! Aphrodite is the goddess of love, beauty, fertility and desire. Although she was married she had many affairs with both other gods and men - most famously with Ares. Her husband Hephaestus caught them in a net he had made and paraded them in front of the other gods. Aphrodite is mean, vain and jealous, and most often depicted with a mirror.

What Greek God Are You? written by mellyelf on Ok Cupid"

And I scored 58, higher than 95% on Godliness compared to other people my age and gender. Oooh...

* I don't know where the line in blue came from; I chose monogamous option for the relevant question! Like the mirror part, haha!

Anyway, my statue of Aphrodite.. Got it together with my devotion statue from Greece, the latter broke if you recall an earlier post. I don't know why but I like Aphrodite, perhaps the name sounds good - eh fro dye tee. Don't like the roman name though - Venus.. But there really is no rationale reason for liking something - or someone for that matter - right? Eg I like Meh - and that's someone to me :)

2 comments:

  1. Level 3, you failed level 2?? mm is tough level 2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Venus" doesn't sound as nice because of what it rhymes with. ;-)

    ReplyDelete