Saturday 10 December 2005

Jiggle jiggle

Decision was to head for Zouk though there were only Sito and I on the confirmed list; wanted to check it out but in the end I thought it looked pretty much the same..?

1 - We noticed the jiggling girl on the central podium at about the same time. No wait, it wasn't a jiggling girl; should be jiggling bOObs! Obviously braless, she was shaking like nobody's business. Ok so it was nobody's business but we were laughing like mad! I rated her a B to C - perhaps closer to C. She was our entertainment for most of the night. (Oh, face not much to mention..)

2 - Then there was this guy dancing to a freaking pillar *.*

3 - Guy said, "Alone"? Well I don't know about you but I'm out with my friends - eh, friend! Ha, no I didn't say that but what kind of pick-up line was "alone?"! Not impressed. But Sito was quite shi xiang la, turned away when he saw the guy come near. Didn't need to label him gay :p

4 - Zoukout adverts were on the screen whole night. Dare I say it? Oh well.. It was only Thurs that I first knew Zoukout was to be held at Sentosa.. I know, very sua ku!!! *.*

5 - Was in bathroom queue when I thought of something: I love my pink stilettos! (Or stilettoes?) Considering getting another pair of a different colour. They're perfect for a night out cos they don't kill my (feet's) balls like my black pair does, nor do they kill my toes like my pumps do.

6 - Jiggling bOObs stepped down from podium. Nothing to watch le so I got hungry (for food) and we left. But we saw her on our way out and started laughing all over again! Sito regretted not saying something to her - I forgot what but it was funny! :p

7 - Had mee for supper and over-compensated for all that dancing.. Sito noticed old men looking at me.. Old men?! Very depressing to know I could only attract old men's eyes! Don't let me know next time =(

8 - Suddenly remember that the last time I went partying wasn't mambo three months back; I actually went to New Asia twice after that! But seems that that place is not for me, both times I felt rather lethargic. Or maybe it was a bad (hair?) day.

D'oh, don't have a 9! =/

1 comment:

  1. I think I said something like "You're obviously tired out from shaking your boobs the whole night, you should give them a rest..."

    Sito

    ReplyDelete