Friday 9 December 2005

Joyce Darling told the WHOLE DIVISION:

i want to complain!
i order my fishball mee from the gourmet restaurant@ 5th fl and the following dialogue took place...

brother 1(baldy specky): mf leh?
joyce: mf go out

(no service 5 min. only 1 person before joyce being served)

brother 1: you what?
joyce: kway teow dry packet

(brother 1 nods. still doing previous order)

brother 2 (wavy hair) appears. typical argument-talk between brothers.
brother 2: mf leh?
joyce: mf go out to eat

(brother 1 finished preparing the damn food.)

brother 2: you what?
joyce: kway teow dry packet

(brother 1 scolds brother 2 that the order is done)

brother 2 (smiling, to joyce): no mf then you no get.
joyce: wah lau.

(joyce, finally, after 10 mins, gets her food)


It's ok, my darling - you don't need their love (and nor do I :p) but you have mine :)

Too lazy to type in new post so I carry on..

Last night at Union, I asked Na if she had anything on after sending SZ tonight - she's flying to NZ and will be there for some time.

Na: Yes!
mf: Nvm then, thought want to ask you for Zouk..
Na: I'm flying to Bangkok right after SZ!

Kek?! I forgot she was leaving on the 9th as well.. Argh! So I'm sending two girls tonight.. Then Kel said his parents going to Shanghai same night too. Gee, I feel like going somewhere as well.. I know, I just came back! Sighs.. Well, shall content myself with some dancing tonight :p

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes. Best joke of the year. I still think it's really cornee. Hahahahah.... Na

    ReplyDelete