Monday 26 December 2005

Xmas weekend

After more than an hour in the queue and about 10 min inside the club, I decided that I like MoS.

Was hanging out with CY and HW mostly though WS et al were there too. At the stroke of midnight, "snowflakes" descended upon the dance floor, quite gross but well, fun for the occasion! Had quite a lot to drink cos shared a bottle of Martell with HW's friends whom we bumped into. Had a flaming lamborghini with BH too but I remained strangely sober throughout. Too much mixers I think, couldn't take the brown stuff neat, yucks.. And hence multiple trips to the bathroom :p

The one on the ground floor was bright white and pink. The three of us took many pictures with our phones in there, heh! We spent a great deal more time in the one upstairs cos we were more worn out by then and sat at the dressing table to chat. We must have been in there for more than an hour..

When we rejoined the rest, I decided that I would tell this Indian attendant that he was cute! And I did!! Of course I received a compliment in return, nvm that it was only courtesy on his part :p

But something totally unappetising happened before and after this. I was tidying my hair, asking CY if I looked pretty :p and before she could answer, a head popped up from behind her: YES! We were shocked at this very unwelcome intrusion! He went on to intro himself but we were like omg and got rid of him in one min. Then we were laughing after the cute attendant left us when, horror of horrors, the same pesky guy came back with his friend and started talking to us and wanted to take pictures etc. But a friend found us - thank goodness - to fetch us back to the rest of the group. Needless to say, we grabbed the lifeline and left the two guys cold before they knew what was happening!

Hunger got the better of us - ok, me - so we left for supper before heading for bed.. Slept at 5..

Then suddenly it was 930 and I dragged myself out of the house to prepare for the lunch party at Tok's. We had so much to eat! Chicken and mushroom pie, some fusion minced meat in lettuce wrap, cocktail sticks, fruit and vege salad, fried rice, yummy :)

Sat down to play Monopoly (US edition - I'm not familiar at all!) with Kel, HL and YX. Kok was watching us, Tok was watching Moh playing PS. But Monoploy couldn't sustain me - I played too much half my life ago! Took out the logcake at the earliest opportunity and we ate again :p

I left Monopoly and took my place on the sofa for my fav game - racing! Can't remember name of game but we had to follow a beacon of light to get to the end of the race. Kept losing to YX but I wanted to win! Moh tried to help by messing with YX's controller but it didn't quite help the clueless me :p When I finally attained 4th placing (out of five) and declared I would aim for 3rd, everyone went o_O Haha! So three of us played for quite long with the others watching until it was time for dinner..

Dinner at a nearby coffee shop was funny but beyond Kel et al trying to sell me mutual guy friends and convincing me to sell Kok to CY (as usual!), I shall not say anything here :p

Oh, will put up some photos later.. I'm impatient, want to start watching Initial D, the anime!

No comments:

Post a Comment