Tuesday 23 May 2006

World Cup is coming!

Just received one of those forwarded emails that I just have to share! #2 is hilarious! Right click here to save target..

Recall last World Cup - I was in Greece. Everywhere we went, Greeks would ask warmly if we were Koreans cos the Korean team knocked out the Italians :p

For the record, I'm not crazy over the game, but I've been to matches at Anfield (vs. Man City), Highbury (vs/ Aston Villa) and Nou Camp (not familar with Spanish League), and also watched a fair number of games on TV. In June, when half of Singapore walks around half awake, you can be sure I belong to the other half :p Come on, there's always ESPN online!

Oops, did I just breach a rule? :p

1 comment:

  1. I wish that we can have as much excitement here. :(

    ReplyDelete