Wednesday 13 July 2011

A little crazy today..

So I tied my hair into two kiddish ponytails, rubbed on pink blush and posed!

This is just silly me, not crazed, no, not at all.



This is still not crazy. Just a little....too close to the camera?



Since these are close-ups, I put them through Photoshop - no spots! =D

And while I'm at it, let me dig out more photos of lovely me...

Taken recently at our nice dinner before our anniversary this year - I was actually very hungry but I must pose demurely :p



This was me at 29 years and 11 months, with a lot of makeup that somehow didn't show, argh! But the eyes look bigger right? Thanks for fake eyelashes!



And I was younger here, 27 years and 11 months, at the Christmas party in office. Yup, this Santarina loves satay :p



And this is really old! When I was 24, I made a mistake - I permed my hair!!



I've been going through my picture folder lately to sort things out for the great migration to a new laptop some time soon... Be posting more pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment