Saturday 2 July 2011

Crunchy vs. Soggy

Came across this blog a while back when surfing for mumsy stuff. There's this interesting column that captures the everyday:

Capture the Everyday from Adventuroo

I've had no inspiration until this week when the theme is "Favorite Crunchy Thing to Eat".

Because CY and I don't like crunchy food!!

We like to dip our fries into mashed potatoes. We like to leave our cookies out in the open until they lose their crunch. What is the antonym of crunchy? Soggy? Anyway... We are crazy and we are besties :)


(Old photo from CY's very fun 26th birthday celebration!)

Oh, and I once suffered a bad infection after some crunchy nachos cut my gums so...

But recently, I found one thing that just must be crunchy...



NUTS!

Because I read that "eating more fruits and vegetables, nuts, whole grains and yogurt correlated with slight weight loss over four years", I chose nuts for my mid morning snack.

I love nuts, especially cashews. That is, until I opened this particular pack... Not crunchy at all! So I'm going to cook them instead. And it will just be almonds for me until I get my hand on crunchy cashews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment