Saturday 5 February 2005

Conquer the Flying Man, I did not..

After a ten-year hiatus, I had another encounter with the Flying Man one Sat morning. And what a miserable one!

I already knew the Flying Man hated me since our first meeting. But the Bo Bian Act then decreed that we must work together for two years. And for those two years, I was tortured by his stubborn wheels and hacking cough! But I bit back once when I broke the rope that kept his wheels going, heh heh! Not that it did me any good though, cos I still needed to work with him..

Revealing, the legendary Flying Man!
*Drumrolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Source: mf

He's a sewing machine, if you can't tell :p Older than me somemore, part of Mother's dowry, I think..

Actually I've always thought he is a Singer. He must have sensed that.. No wonder he didn't like me!

Kel gave me a "bitch" T-shirt many years back. I like it, the wordings, wore it for more than a year while in Oxford. But I don't look pretty wearing it cos it's too big. How can mf go out in it if she doesn't look pretty?! So I attempted to alter the thing, make it smaller, more fitting.

So I uncovered the Man. Gosh, he didn't age one bit in ten years while I'm all grown up! :p

For about an hour, I made markings on the shirt, used pins to hold down the edges, gingerly moved the fabric through the Man in my brother's stinky room, sweating and squinting under the crappy lighting.

And this is the sad result..



Source: mf

Sighs..

In the end I cut out the picture and kept it. Maybe frame it or something. When I get my own room, which I'm getting btw! :)

In case the words aren't clear:
"I'M 51% SWEETHEART
49% BITCH
DONT PUSH IT!

(picture of silly bird)
PERCENTAGES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
WITHOUT NOTICE
"

2 comments:

  1. Major congrats on your room! Invite me to your housewarming, yah? ;P - Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak. you are hilarious la.

    ReplyDelete