Wednesday 2 February 2005

I forgot..

Sighs, as if I wasn't feeling down enough.. This morning, I was looking at my calendar and thought, so fast Feb already, when I realised Monday was 31 Jan.

Wasn't that YX's 25?!

Guess what, I emailed him that day to tell him my flights were confirmed without realising it was his birthday!

That day, I totally forgot..

Feeling bad now.. But still, no excuse so,
SORRY, MY FRIEND!


I feel very sian cos this reaffirms that I'm not a very good friend to my friends. Very often, I find that I forget things, I don't keep in contact, I don't give compliments, I can be mean, I can be irritable, and I forget more things and do things my own way, on my own.

Hopefully quickstep tonight can help me get out of this self-reproaching mood =(

No comments:

Post a Comment