Monday 7 February 2005

Randoms of the day

A.M.
Mother: Later going to central to buy pork.. Think I need to bring $100..

Kao! How much meat is that?!
Fyi, it costs about $10/kg..

Later, on my way to MRT station, bumped into Mother
mf: *wave* *nod head*
Mother: Where you going? *mf didn't get to answer* Just saw YQ back there.. Aiyah very heavy!

And she's gone!

A minute down the road
YQ: *Nod head while on phone, hand spread in "what?" sign*
mf: *Nod head, hand spread in "what?" sign*
YQ: *Nod head while on phone, still! Hand spread in "what?" sign*
mf: *Nod head, hand spread in "what?" sign*

Bo.. And I walked by.

P.M.
Ker: Suddenly want to bite your nose..
mf: Kek?!

Now who's the dog here..
Btw, he gave me a new bad nick based on my initials, which, like some other nicks, I would flatly refuse to acknowledge.. *Pause* Don't tell me you haven't gotten it ok! Sighs.. My initials like that, my fault ah?

Later P.M.
Mother: He never fed the fish this morning! *Feeding stupid fish, Cooing stupid fish*
mf: Tell him to give the freaking thing away la..
Mother: Sometimes talk to it leh..
mf: You or YQ?
Mother: Me, haha!

Ah well, I talk to Meh :)

3 comments:

  1. LOST!!!! Do those exchanges even classify under 'conversations' or communication? aiYohz!!! Meh will probably be able to furnish you with a better dialouge (or monolouge like me hahahahah)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hence random ma! :p

    Btw my English already quite jia lat and my wee brain easily confused.. It's dialogue and monologue la..

    * It's not me, it's OCD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. argh.... I can't believe I spelt it wrong... LoseR!!! sighz...

    ReplyDelete