Sunday 20 February 2005

Sunny bits

Can't believe it's Sun already.. Went jogging with Susan just now and had a nice long chat. Apparently, that day of the Huang Shu Jun concert, Siok et al were asking if Ker was my bf.. Ah, my friends, don't anyhow guess la, wait other guys don't want to ask me out then how?? :p

Anyway having an interesting MSN conversation with
Z and doing a gaydar test. I scored 50%, website says that sucks! Ya I think so too :p And apparently, theory that good lookers are gay fails big time, ask Z!

Yan came over to settle our trip to Bintan just now. So exciting! We've never been out with each other before. Actually this is the first time that I chop chop settled a trip this fast. She asked me about it on Fri morning and I agreed like immediately. We're setting off 5 Mar for the weekend, just rotting at the resort. Ahhh, soothing just to think about it.. :)

Ok must prep to go tanning already..

2 comments:

  1. Man I only scored 35%!

    "You personally got 7 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 1% of all test takers."

    Loser!!!
    Na

    ReplyDelete
  2. Z: I'm going to Nirwana! Check out the website for deals..

    Na: Eh I'm better at recognising guys than girls heh..

    Think this test just demonstrated that there's no "gay stereotype" when it comes to appearance. We should give up trying to guess - just ask :p

    ReplyDelete