Wednesday 23 February 2005

Yoga combat - don't want yoga, can or not?

Hup brought me to a trial session last night. The combat part was cool! But the yoga bit was tough man.. I think yoga is not for me; my body is too hopelessly inflexible! I was watching everyone (almost..) in wonder as they sat up and twisted their bodies left and right in one swift movement while I was still struggling to bring my chest up.. The best part was the legs-bending-over-the-head stunt. Really, it's a freaking stunt! I couldn't help laughing at my inflexibility. Hup was saying I chao keng :p

But I must say I had a very good sleep last night. Felt very good when I opened my eyes this morning so I sprang out of bed :)

And I immediately regretted that =(

It was THE ache, from behind my knees all the way to between my shoulder blades. Hmm, think I'm a bit SM la, I quite enjoy the pain.. Hey it meant I worked out! :)

3 comments:

  1. eh aching body just means that u did not stretch and warm up properly. doesn't mean you had a fruitful exercise session. seriously. in fact, aching means you are doing it wrong sia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I maintained that I worked out :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun right?!
    You did chao keng wat! While we were doing crunches, u were just lying on ur back...
    Besides, we did warm up! Anonymous shld try it for him/herself...
    It always help me get a good night sleep too!

    ReplyDelete