Thursday 10 February 2005

Stalked!

Erm, friend who was "stalked" wouldn't have his name here, so let's call him C - for confused, or confusing, cos it really was a totally "huh?!" incident..

CNY eve, he received an sms from a number that differed from his by only the last digit. Though he didn't know who this was, he exchanged a number of messages and learnt only two things: that she (yes) would tell him who she was at the end of the day, and that she was full of expletives.

Like me, I told him, full of expletives! Ok not that much but sometimes.. Not the mf he used to know, he said, after a tiny pause. Oh well, what does that say of me..!

Anyway, I got very curious, naturally. And being in a cranky mood, I offered to ring her up to check her out! :p

mf: *Smiling* Hi! Do you know someone called C? He was perplexed that *blah blah*
Strange girl: Oh.. Are you his sister?
mf: Nop! Friend, just curious haha!
Strange girl: I'll tell him at the end of today *blah blah*

So, ruled out his cousin. And his conclusion was that it was someone who didn't know him actually, some random act by some random person!

Well, true to her word, she later informed that they didn't know each other! So bo!

PS: I'll come back to blog on my cny happenings when I get the photos up :) CNY fun!

PS2: I'm quite pissed this morning, woken by a ringing phone and Mother talking on the phone. One-sided contents revealed the identity of the caller, who is coming to visit tonight. One family of gossip mongers! Full of shit since forever! Damn irritating! I must get out before they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment