Tuesday 22 February 2005

Cute supremacy!

As I pored through page 37 of my 66 page paper (excludes conclusion, freaking longer than my MSc dissertation!), I suddenly noticed the cat at the top right hand corner, napping. I clicked on her and she immediately woke and asked me what I would like to do!

Just want to watch her sleep.. Should not have disturbed her!!!

Now she's wagging her tail and smiling sweetly at me.. Ahhh... Nice also :)

I have a thing for cute things and animals and people. Ok, kids la, cos "cute" adults are, more often than not, act-cute. Like me :p Btw cute means adorable here, not the cute guy at 3 o'clock/ Jerry Yen/ Jude Law kind of cute. NOT Rowan Atkinson kind of cute either.

My current desktop wallpaper is Oppa's friend's daughter. Big eyes, pinchable cheeks :) Once boss walked by and saw me smiling at the picture.

"Maternal instinct?"

Well maybe. If I have a kid, I'll just look at him/her all day and think how cute he/she is! So I must be a full-time mum, meaning I'm also a full-time housewife, meaning that I would need a rich husband so I don't have to work..

But I digress.


I would love to have the perfect cute image/ appearance, whatever. But I've always like a touch of elegance too. Can't decide on either, don't know which is more mf, so must learn to merge them properly, and to match my mood.

Darn! Cat is still wagging her tail! I think I'll go have my yong tau foo. Hopefully she'll be asleep when I'm back..

2 comments:

  1. I think it's everyone's dream to marry some1 rich. Oh yeah, u think Jude Law is in a way cute? I think he's under the 'sexy' column, even if he doesn't show off his biceps & stuff. :)

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a random name that came to mind, since his movie is showing now. But agree, he's actually damn sexy :)

    ReplyDelete