Monday 14 February 2005

Sadako - mf-ised! =(

Would have finished this earlier but for an interesting bit of (shocking? More surprising la) intermission which I shall not share heh! And SY, you would have to come out with the girls to hear it from the horse's mouth! :p

My primary school clique went tuan bai today! We started early at 930am, visited Renjie, Daq, Qinwei, JK, CY, Kiat, left Yanxiang's place only at ten.

We went cruising in Kiat's Kangoo as usual, and as usual, it was one hell of a ride! Speeding la, jerking left and right la, ok at least today he didn't up kerb nor holland..

But bad things happened to me, like knocking my head. And at one point, I slided on the cushion when the vehicle braked suddenly or something. I was possibly in mid-sentence when I went "Ahhh!" and crashed into skinny Daq! Oops.. The poor man also happened to turn to face me as I started ah-ing and saw this woman flying towards him with hair flying all over her face! Guess he was more shocked than crushed??

Every time I go out with this group, always kena suan-ed like crazy; they ALL seem to be able to say something that makes my smile freeze, especially cute Des. Ok, must give CY credit for not standing on their side :) Then I took off halfway to go to the gathering at Ker's place. Also kena suan-ed by the host, the usual stuff about me being fat and gym being useless for me blah blah. KT and YH on my side, no doubt, but they still couldn't save me.. So, basically full day strain on my facial and tummy muscles, ouch..

Oh, CY, must rem to tell me all about your Mon date, ok pls? I have a date too, at the gym and then with Desperate Housewives! Maybe I'll take half day tomorrow cos quite drained from all the CNY things.. Aiyah, actually still don't feel like working la! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment